Austin Roofing Companies is proudly serving the homeowners businesses of Austin, providing the following services:
- Roofing Contractor Services - Among roofing companies in Lakeway and surrounding cities, Water Damage and Roofing of Lakeway knows the work we do stands above the field. Our team of expert roofers loves this business. Their dedication and commitment to ensuring every customer is pleased from start to finish shows through the pride we have in all our roofing work.
- Roof Repair Services - Protect your family and your employees with the right roofing system above their heads. When you are starting to have roofing problems that create bothersome problems to work or daily living, call roofing experts Lakeway to offer you the services you need the most.
- Roof Replacement Services - The difference between experts and novice roof installers can be seen in their quality of workmanship. With the right skill, your new roof should last between 20 to 50 years. This depends on the type of roofing system you have installed as well as the quality of the roofing materials, the equipment used to replace the roofing and the skill of the roofing installers. We have installed hundreds of roofing systems of many types.
- Water Damage Restoration Services - You need fast, immediate response whenever there is water damage to your business or home. Water Damage and Roofing of Lakeway provides the restoration service to help with everything from a water-logged stove after a fire, to a leaking water pipe to clean up after a major flood.
- Metal Roofing Services - The difference between experts and novice roof installers can be seen in their quality of workmanship. With the right skill, your new roof should last between 20 to 50 years. This depends on the type of roofing system you have installed as well as the quality of the roofing materials, the equipment used to replace the roofing and the skill of the roofing installers. We have installed hundreds of roofing systems of many types.
About Austin TX
Austin is located in Travis County, in the state of Texas.
- Population (approx.): 932,000
- Geo coordinates: 30.2672°N, 97.7431°W
- Postcodes: 78766, 78715, 78714, 78768, 78713, 78767, 78799, 78701, 78712, 78705
Learn more about Austin, Texas here
Roads In and Around Austin
- U.S. Route 183
- Texas State Highway Loop 1
- U.S. Route 290
- Sixth Street
- Interstate 35
- Interstate 10
- Texas State Highway Loop 360
- Texas State Highway 130. Sections of this road has a speed limit of 85mph.
- Texas State Highway Loop 343
- Texas State Highway 45
- 183A Toll Road
- Austin high school
- Allison Elementary School
- Andrews Elementary School
- Baldwin Elementary School
- Baranoff Elementary School
- Barbara Jordan Early College Prep School
- Barrington Elementary School
- Barton Hills Elementary School
- Becker Elementary School
- Blackshear Elementary School
- Blanton Elementary School
- John C. Blazier Elementary School
- Boone Elementary School
- Brentwood Elementary School
- Brooke Elementary School
- Brown Elementary School
- Bryker Woods Elementary School
- Campbell Elementary School
- Bertha Casey Elementary School
- Casis Elementary School
- Nan Clayton Elementary School
- Cook Elementary School
- Cowan Elementary School
- Cunningham Elementary School
Nearby Rail Stations
- Downtown station (Capital MetroRail)
- Bee Cave is 12 miles to the west.
- Lakeway is 16 miles to the north-west.
- West Lake Hills is 5 miles north-west.
- Lago Vista is 35 miles north-west.
- The Hills 15 miles to the north-west.
- Briarcliff is 21 miles to the north-west.
- Steiner Ranch is 19 miles.
- Hudson Bend is 21 miles.
Fun Things To Do and See Around in Austin
- Mexic-Arte Museum (near East 5th Street and Congress Avenue) is an arts museum.
- Bank of America Center (near East 6th Street and Congress Avenue) was built in 1975 .
- Frost Bank Tower (near East 4th Street and Congress Avenue) is a 33 floor, 515 ft tall building.
- Congress Avenue Historic District (near East 6th Street and Congress Avenue) is a major thoroughfare that cuts through the center of the city. It goes from south Austin, over Lady Bird Lake and headed to the Texas State Capitol.
- One American Center (near West 6th Street and Congress Avenue) is a 32 floor office building in the Financial District.
- O. Henry Hall (near West 6th Street and Colorado Street) used to be known as the U.S. Post Office and Federal Building, and is a historic courthouse and post office.
- Driskill Hotel (near East 6th Street and Brazos Street) was built in 1886 and is the oldest operating hotel in Austin.
- Norwood Tower (near West 7th Street and Colorado Street) is a historic commercial building built in 1929.
- The Austonian (near West 2nd Street and Congress Avenue) is a residential 56 floor building skyscraper in downtown, and is the tallest building in town and the tallest all-residential building in the USA.
- Sixth Street (Austin, Texas) (near East 6th Street and Trinity Street) is a historic road as well as an entertainment district. It used to be called Pecan Street.
- Brown Building (Austin, Texas) (near Colorado Street and West 8th Street) is an office and residential tower in downtown Austin, Texas. Built in 1938, it is 137 ft tall.
- Ritz (Austin, Texas) (near East 6th Street and Trinity Street) is a historic theater in the 6th Street district. It has been used as a movie theater, music hall, club, and comedy house. It is now the home for the Alamo Drafthouse.
- St. David’s Episcopal Church (near East 7th Street and San Jacinto Boulevard) is a historic church constructed in 1854–1855, making it one of the oldest buildings in the city.
- Circuit of the Americas (COTA) is a custom built motor racing circuit. Opened in 2012, it hosts the Formula 1 US Grand Prix.